Wednesday, 10 January 2007
Apart from money, what has your job given you? -
I want to know experiences of all of you who believe and thank your job for giving you / making you what you are today. No doubt, we all earn money from / through our jobs. But what is it that keeps you motivated to keep working hard and deliver the best of yourself to your company / job?|::::|Friends, fun, education, opportunity.|::::|I worked in a hospital on the medical floor. I guess putting wiping asses, and being thrown up on aside......I would say that it has taught me how to be a more tolerating individual. I personally have never stayed in a hospital more than one night, and it has shown me how (if I ever have to stay in one again) how to act. Most people don t realize what the healthcare workers have to go through, and how many patients we have at any given moment. So, if you push your call button, and it takes 5 minutes to get to you, don t be upset. We are probably trying to clean up someone who is incontinent, or dealing with family members or something.|::::|Maturity and experience. Dealing with variety of people is a real experience. I have come across numerous varieties like highly brilliant, most rude, mad, cracks, brutes, mentally retarded people, cunning, noble, knowledgeable, lazy, dull, negative minded people. The best reward for any work is not what one gets in terms of money, but what one becomes after accomplishing that work successfully.|::::|My clients make the job worth while. Everytime one of them say thank you I know that all the rubbish you put up with to do the job is worth it|::::|Pride and sense of worthiness|::::|HEALTH!|::::|i work at a AMF bowling centre we have been on movie nights bowling nights we have just opened this new lazer tagg zone next to us and were doing a half lazer tag half bowling christmas party with food included all for free :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment