Wednesday, 10 January 2007
Why is my Nintendog ONLY finding trash and garbage on walks??!!!? -
All my little Pinscher, Visa, and my Labrador, Silvy, find on walks are tissue boxes and juice bottles and disposable cameras. I want to find the gold bar, or at least SOMETHING. Is it a sign that they are not happy?!! I m a first time dog-owner!! HELP! I wanna earn money to buy a toy poodle or a schnauzer or a shiba inu ??????? whygt;? HELP ME!|::::|Finding garbage is a sign that your dog is unhappy. Try bathing it, than brushing it after. Also make sure you are feeding them, as well as giving them things to drink. Playing with them is also a plus, and giving them treats is too.|::::|Go different directions and different routes to get new presents.|::::|Well That Means There not happy.Give them Love and you will soon see you will find presents. And To Get money i go on agility contest im on the competiton (EXpert)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment