Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Will my girlfriend be happy? -

Well im a normal kid in university and I been lying to her cause i want her to love me not what i have. I m rich well my parents are and been living in a crappy house and I denied the money. I believe I must earn my money. My dream is to be a NBA player. I have a 1% to be an NBA player (d1 basketball)and 10% to be a offical model. I just don t my girl to be mad cause I can t provide her with all her makeup, hair products,etc. Would you be mad in her place?|::::|I wouldn t be mad. You sound really sweet, and I like your idea about wanting her to love you not what you have.|::::|aww. darlin, you re girlfriend should be happy with you, despite what you can or cant provide her materialistically. honestly, if she isnt happy just because you cant provide her with materialistic things, then you need to find a new woman. :)|::::|Um no. Jeez, if she gets mad then she is a gold digger. Leave her for a better girl. For the different girls like me, it s not about how much money the guy has. It s about their personality.|::::|if she loves you then she is happy just being with you. money doesnt really matter at all. just continue to lie. coz its for the better.|::::|wow i would love it if i had money rich parents or a bf with rich parents but that wouldnt change what i felt bout him i would be mad if he didnt tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment