Wednesday, 10 January 2007
.:I wanna make some money, HELP!:.? -
I make money by selling things outside my house. I usually make bookmarks and that get some costumers. I want something new to sell any ideas? -DanaElephant P.S. I am only 10 so don t answer saying get a job or something. My parents earn all the money for me! :) P.P.S. I need the money to buy some movies tickets for my dad, brother and me. P.P.P.S. My parnets don t wanna give me the money for the movies because we are saving for a holiday. P.P.P.PS. Ok bye, lol!|::::|you should learn to Crochet and make things like hats and scarfs. its not hard to learn.|::::|make holiday themed candle holders. start by getting some glass jars or anything like that and fill them up with rocks, pine cones, potpourri, etc. and put a suiting type of candle in it. another thing you could do is.... get a glass platter and get three or more candles in various heights and put them on the platter in order from tallest to shortest and fill the platter with complimentary colors of the candles then get some fake holiday plants and make a circle around the outter edge of the platter. hope that helps, it helped me when i was your age|::::|Take surveys and get paid within 7 days. Earn $300 Per Month Easily With Payment Proof Create a Free Account and start earning $30 per Hour. Take the 7 Surveys In Homepage amp; get $27 Instantly. Minimum Payout $75 Via Alert pay, PayPal or Check. Its simple,give your opinion and earn $1 to $6 for each survey. They give you two sites, you have to open it and just give your suggestion about the sites. http://sumithraa.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment