Thursday, 11 January 2007
Whats to stop me from charging my rent and utilities to a credit card to earn rewards points? -
As long as i pay the bill right away, i shouldn t lose any money, and I will be earning frequent flier miles or other rewards very quickly. There must be some reason this doesnt work|::::|I pay ALL my bills with my discover card including my taxes and get tons of cash back every year. As far as your rent that is up to your landlord whether or not he will accept credit card payment because the credit card company will deduct a percent of the payment (usually like 3 percent) as a service fee.|::::|Nothing, as long as your landlord and your utilities will accept credit cards. My experience is that some utilities do and some don t. I have no idea if your landlord will, but it probably won t hurt to ask.|::::|If the landlord would accept a credit card as payment (doubt there) ~ however, the utilities and other items are just fine.|::::|The landlord and utilities won t take them.|::::|I pay all my utilities via cc to get the rewards. Also, my car and homeowners insurance. My county will take cc for property taxes with no fee, so I put that on my cc too. And yes, I pay it off every month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment