Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Friday 14 September 2007

Boyfriend moving advice? -

I recently moved to Australia from England, unfortunately leaving behind my OH. I ve been talking to my mother about our situation for quite a while, she said that if he loved me as much as he says he does, he would come out to Australia to be with me. I spoke to my OH, suggesting that instead of moving out here, why doesn t he come out for a 6 month holiday instead? But he says he doesn t know what to do. He was planning to leave his job anyway, to progress into another career to earn more money; and he was also planning to move away from his family as we had previously planned to rent a flat together in England. I don t understand what is keeping him from coming over, especially since it s only for a long holiday. Do you think I should give him some space, and let him decide by himself; or should I have a talk with him and try to persuade him to come over?|::::|He s unsure and it s a massive risk. Quite frankly I would be worried if he wasn t at least a little hesitant- if it doesn t work out then he is stuck in another country on the other side of the world without a safety net. I would say, defo come over for a working holiday- get him to save a little first too. He can get a working holiday visa that will allow him to check out different jobs and see if living in Oz is going to work for him. Check the Oz immigration site and good luck!!|::::|Well, first and foremost, Australia is not a short hall from England. Maybe he doesn t want to go to Australia. Maybe he doesn t actualy love you, maybe he doesn t even like you enough to spend that much money. Just because he was going to quit his job, doesn t mean he has the money to fly to Australia and stay there for 6 months.... what you are asking is a bit unrealistic.|::::|Its a big decision to make and its better you give him time to decide what he thinks is the best.Dont force him to do what he doesnt want coz it wont last|::::|LD relationships never last.|::::|How old are you first moving with your parents you sound pretty young for a really serious relationship?as an 18 year old guy (Aussie guy) we do like english girls, get out and start flirting|::::|how much time do you want to be with him for? do you want to be with him every day? what are the obstacles? best you be talking with him yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment