Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Trying To Work Out How Much Spending Money Iamp;#39;ll Need... (Details Inside)... Please Help!? -

In December of 2009 or January of 2010, I m planning on moving to England or America for around 13 months to work as an au pair/nanny. I m doing it with a program, and with all included... which is flights, accommodation and food with the family as I ll be a live in, a five day introductory course with other au pairs/nannies etc etc. The total cost is about $1800 (Australian dollars). While over there, as I ll be working I ll earn in England between 100 and 200 a week (English money) and in America it ll be between 180 and 280 (American dollars)... which I know isn t a lot, but it s something. I ll get paid vacation, so I ll need money for that, and I get a month at the end of the 12 months to travel too. Along with just spending money for every day things like going out, buying gifts etc. How much money should I take, keeping in mind that the currency between Australia and England/America will change. If you need more details, let me know. And also, I ll be 18 when I go. :)|::::|My suggestion is that you should not necessarily bring a large amount of cash with you, but rather get a bank account with a bank in Australia that is part of the Global ATM Alliance...I believe it is Westpac. You could then have people from home put in money as needed, then you can take out from a money machine in the U.S. (Bank of America) and England (Barclays) without charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment