Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Tuesday 18 September 2007

How can i raise cash when i am only 13 ? -

i wAnt to be able to earn money on my own but i am only 13 ..... can any one give me any ideas to getay mney ae xxxx|::::|Yes, they are all open on christmas.|::::|There are alot of things that teens and tweens can do for money and my best source of information is to check with your local library. The answer to your question is as simple (or hard) as finding a need and filling it. Whether you sell products or provide services, plan to satisfy your customers with the BEST that you can. One book that comes to mind is quot;Fast Cash for Kidsquot; by Bonnie amp; Noel Drew|::::|Ebay!!! get your parents to set you up an ebay account and sell everything you can get your hands on. I made over 10,000 dollars in 2008 from things I purchased at garage sales, and from things I had laying around my house, you will be surprized at what people will buy. good luck!|::::|Babysitting.|::::|i can only think of babysitting|::::|do favors for people.|::::|sell your body to a priest

No comments:

Post a Comment