Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Tuesday 18 September 2007

I need help really really bed!!! Please Please Please!? -

I need to earn some money before Christmas really bad to help a family member! I can not get a job because i am 13 and i cant have a yard sale because it is like 10* where i live all winter! Oh yeah and i can not earn money from online at all! I cant have a lemonade sale or a garage sale because it is cold! What do you suggest!? is it illegal to sing in the park? Or to play music? I it illegal to make something like costume stockings then sell them door to door!? Please please i really need help!|::::|Christmas Ornaments Hot Chocolate Think about little nifty things people like. Good Luck|::::|hey! this same problem is happening to me too. lol okay, make some ornaments for hannaka or Christmas [or both] and sell them at ur school or something|::::|You might make some money as an elf in some mall.|::::|rake leaves or shovel snow|::::|why dont you shovel your neighbors driveways or something they will give you 10 bucks a pop for there driveways|::::|umm the only other option would be to babysit|::::|As far as performing music in the park, you would want to check the ordinances of your city. Usually you can do this at your local city hall. Selling costume stockings door to door is not illegal but you will want an adult with you...there are lots of creeps out there. Best of luck to you, dear. You sound like an enterprising young lady.|::::|Knit scarfs and sell them to people you know|::::|no..i dont think none of that stuff is illegal..so DO IT.|::::|I made pot holders and sold them to get presents for my family when I was young...try something like that and like the Dark Lord of the Sith I shoveled walks and driveways too listen to the Girl is a Geek s advice about going door to door without someone with you

No comments:

Post a Comment