Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Sunday 23 September 2007

Semi truck driver job ( industial friegth) life ,salaries etc ? -

Hi my boyfriends live in detroit im in spain. he s a truck driver for an industrial frieght deliver across the country. since were getting marry next year he said that he will support me( 500$/month) and ask me to quit my job w/c i did. now its been 3 mos now and all he send me is 240$ i ask him why he cant send me 500$ dollars a month like he said , he told its slow in america right now and its hard to earn money and tell me that it will peak soon and he s doing his best, told me i should not worry coz he promise he will take of me. he plans and promise many things for our future, which is not happening right now. im up set and disappointed, and so worried if he is just all talk and no action. my question is How much salary is the truck driver in detroit make a month? How do they get thier salary( per delivery, per costomers.hourly, weekly or monthly). do they have fix income ( he said he usually make 2000$ a week but now he make only 700$ for 20days.im confuse) Is it really a slow season now? when is the peak season for this type of job. Do you think its a good paying job stable job. Hope anyone have knowledge/expirience about it could explain it to mere clearly and give me advice. tnx|::::|Did u hook up with him for love or money? Sounds more like money.|::::|trucking is a good job and it s slow in the usa right now but i know guys makeing $1000 a week but they have to work for it. but i think you might want to step back and take a look at what your doing with your life and who your want to spend it with and why your want to do this. i wish you the best

1 comment:

  1. My name is Glenn Baker and i live in USA Florida and i am a happy man today, I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Glenn Baker referred you to them. scottlarry918@gmail.com


    Glenn Baker

    ReplyDelete