Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Friday 21 September 2007

How can a twelve year old girl earn money...fast? -

I cannot babysit cause there really isn t anyone to babysit for in my town. I cannot Walk the dogs because I don t like to go walking by myself and I don t have a dog. Can t wash cars cause It s winter time here My parents don t usually give me allowance Can t do a lemonade stand or garage sale cause it could rain or snow any minute The reason I need the money is because I want to buy things for my family for Christmas, and usually my sister spends 100 dollars for the entire family. And my family consists of many aunts, uncles, and cousins so instead of my sister buying it.. I want to.. so please any advice? Thanks for your answers! |::::|You don t walk your own dog to earn money! You d be having to pay yourself, and if you don t have money in the first place.... You would be offering your neighbors a dogwalking service. Especially in the winter, it s fairly likely that you have some neighbor who is willing to pay someone else so that he doesn t have to go out and freeze his tookus off to get Fido his exercise (or have to scoop after him). If you can t wash cars or mow lawns because it s winter, well, you might consider what winter chores other people don t want to do that they might be willing to pay you for. How about shovelling sidewalks and driveways? That s another common kid money-earner. If you can t think of any other errands, chores, or not so pleasant tasks that other people would rather pay someone else to do than do themselves, then ask your parents if there might be some extra chores you could do to earn an allowance.|::::|You can talk to your parents about doing some extra chores around the house to earn some money. But in all honesty, you re only 12. You don t need to worry about buying presents for everyone in your family. And no one should expect you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment