Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

Christmas present advice? -

I have no idea what i want for christmas, but as i have a large family and have had a hard time recently, battling anorexia and depression, they all want to club together and get me something really good. im seriously grateful but i feel totally guilty them wasting their hard earned money on me... They were thinking either a xbox 360 or bike, which should i choose/ what would you personally choose?|::::|cologne|::::|I have a friend with Anorexia. Poor thing. I think PAINTBALL PLAYER 4 LIFE is right. Xbox 360 would help to gain weight. Try to think of something that will help your whole family play(xbox 360) won t make you so depressed (xbox 360) will be great fun (xbox 360) and you don t have to be guilty since everyone has fun with it. GRATEST LUCK MERRY CHRISTMAS amp; A HAPPY NEW YEAR!|::::|Sorry about your battle -- keep working hard against the big quot;A amp; Dquot;. And - hey - your family is NOT wasting their hard earned money - you are their beloved daughter/sister/cousin. Everyone deserves nice things at Xmas - what makes you the exception? :). Personally, I d go for the bike. But then again - I work for Nordstrom so Uggs are my faves! Do you want something that will last (bike), xbox (3-5 yrs) or Uggs (1-3 years)?? Happy Christmas!|::::|xbox360 it will help you gain the weight you need just please try your best to stop with the anoexia

No comments:

Post a Comment