Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

How can a 13 year old earn money? -

I am trying to get into a private high school, but i do not have enough money! I love the school and so does my parents, its just that they do not have the money for it. I need fast ways and effective wayss, that actually work! please help!|::::|you could put up signs saying that you will babysit, petsit, walk people s pets. and you can get a job when you re 14! good luck. want to check this out? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... thanks!|::::|I wrote my own newspaper and sold it in my area from the time I was 6 until I was 12. I made about $30 a month from it, and probably could have made more if I d put more work into it. If you start your own business, you can do pretty much anything. Think about things you like and things you are good at, and somewhere in there you will find something people will pay you to do or make. Two books to check out (try looking for them at the library, that s where I found them): Fast Cash for Kids Better Than a Lemonade Stand|::::|i am 13 and do car washing it works. also i take food to school and sell it chocolate bars and pizza is the best|::::|Hmm, well you can get a job! LOL jk jk XD Try asking around your neighborhood if people need some chores done. And try to get some money. |::::|If you have internet, here s an easy way to start : http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Frie...|::::|W0RK D3M STR33TS BBY GURL~ $$$$|::::|Get a paper route

No comments:

Post a Comment