Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Sunday 23 September 2007

Can an Affidavit of Support be waived? -

I signed Affidavits of Support for my ex-wife and her biological child (that she had with another man) as part of my petition to bring both of them here to the USA. She and her daughter are now US citizens. My ex-wife became very successful, owning her own house and two cars. Now, I want to marry a foreign woman again, but to do so, I must sign another Affidavit of Support. With each new person I bring to the USA my yearly earnings (as reported on my income tax) goes up, in order to prove I can support these individuals should they ever become wards of the state. Unfortunately, my earnings now do not meet the government s minimum earning requirement to bring a third person to the USA. In short, I do not earn enough money. Is it possible for my ex-wife to waive my affidavit of support for her and her daughter? Is there some way I can have this affidavit of support voided? I am sure my ex-wife would sign papers for me, as we are friends. If I could somehow get these affidavits of support waived, then I could meet the earnings requirements of the US government. Any real help would be appreciated. Personal remarks on your opinions about immigration or insults about my case are not appreciated and will be reported to Yahoo.|::::|They are citizens so the affidavits of support you signed ended as soon as they naturalized. Your new affidavit of support will only cover your new wife and yourself unless you have children to support. If you still have to file the I-129 for the next wife be prepared to have to submit a waiver as this will be your second petition. The government is being very strict about it s interpretation of IMBRA . If you have more questions go to http://www.visajourney.com. Its a good source of free guides and help. Good Luck.|::::|You obligation to support your ex-wife ended when she became a citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment