Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Thursday 27 September 2007

Will my Pell Grant money will be taken away... ALL or nothing at all? -

I was wondering if my Pell Grant money will be taken from me. I made a B in 2 classes, at least a C in the other, I don t know for sure yet, and my other instructor reported me a stopped attending, which I did because I didn t understand the class. I have read a lot of things that just don t go together on my schools website. This is what I found and this is why I need some help!!! The Financial Aid Office will review official records at the 60% completion point of the semester. If a student has stopped attending all classes, even if they have not officially withdrawn will have their aid reduced adjusted. The Financial Aid Office recalculates the amount of Financial Aid a student is authorized when a student officially withdraws from the college or stops attending classes prior to completing more than 60% of a term. ?A student who completes more than 60% of the period of enrollment has earned all of their Financial Aid assistance.|::::|I guess that as long as you are over 12 credits a semester and receiving grade for every course on your official transcript - you will be getting all the money from Pell grant or whatever is left from it after covering your tuition and other related expenses.|::::|As long as you are a full-time student and maintain a 2.0 and above you ll be O.K. When your grade point average drops below a 2.0 that s when you Pell Grant is taking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment