Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Thursday 20 September 2007

How can i earn decent money for a horse if iamp;#39;m 15yrs old? -

hi i really want to get a horse and i need to earn more money towards it, how can i do something just in my holidays part time. when i can earn decent money? thanks|::::|I agree with Allegra. Try and find something to do at your local stables. A horse is expensive but just buying the horse is less than half the problem. Looking after a horse is expensive - moneywise and timewise. If you do buy a horse, you ll have to spend all your time working just to keep it. What use is it if you have to spend less time than you would like with the horse just to pay for it? Personally, I would get a job at my local stable to quot;testquot; out what having a horse is like and the amount of work involved. If I can t earn enough money from that job, I ll just quot;adoptquot; my favourite horse and pretend that it s mine - give it the same care and attention as if it was my own. Over a long period of time, you ll eventuallly reach a point where you actually have enough money to own a horse. By then, you ll know if you ll actually suit owning a horse. If you have enough time on top of your job to look after the horse properly.|::::|sorry to say this. you wouldnt be able to afford it at youre age. horses are alot of money, £200-£250 a month. no job at 15 pays that. i just begged my parents and now they ve got me one. they say i cant afford it? thats just them thinking tht beg and beg for as long as it takes. they soon give in. x|::::|You could try and get a job at your local stables or pet shop. At those places you would earn good money and also see people coming in and selling horses so you have a chance of findng a good horse there. Best Of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment