Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Monday 24 September 2007

What is so attractive about doctors ? -

I just graduated in May as a child psychologist. So I am Dr. Levasseur. But even before I became a doctor, I have always been attracted to doctors. Just for some weird reason. I just think they have it all, the nice house, car, family, everything, they re successful, make a lot of money and they just seem to have it all. I own a house, car, and have a family but what do you think make people like doctors ? I earn a good living but I still like doctors..not in my field..just doctors|::::|it s your inner gold digger|::::|I think it takes a cetain type of person to pursue the goal of becoming a doctor; brains, for one, stamina, endurance, drive, etc. You are usually a person with determination, someone who sets goals and does whatever it takes to get there. It is a long road to getting there, costs a ton of money for the education and long, hard hours to start your practice, pay off your student loans and a lifetime of many interesting stories of how you have used your education and abilities to do wonderful things. Those are many attractive qualities. Sure, they are successful and can have many things but the thing that makes them most attractive to me, personally, is their mind and their ability to do something that makes a difference in a person s life; many times having the ability to save lives. That is something that is admirable and something that most people are not able to do.|::::|I have never been personally attracted to any doctor, but do highly respect the many years of school and hard work they go through to attain their goal. Most doctors I know hold themselves at a higher level than most people and some are rather untouchable, but they have earned the right be be aloof, if desired. My own family doctor is a female with two teenage daughters and two pre school sons and a stay at home husband that takes care of the children. I think it is great that she earns the living and he is in total charge of the home. Good for her. I wish you the best in your future career. best wishes..|::::|i think because they re smart and very educated. its hard to become a doctor and to actually see one, it s like you KNOW they are very dedicated and stick to their goals no matter how long it takes for college and such.|::::|You have a fetish thats all. I think female nurses are nice too. But no more than any other female.|::::|$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...|::::|They have that quot;God like omnipotence, too heal and a ego as big as outdoorsquot;|::::|$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Your inner cash register is off the charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment