Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

I live in the San Diego area and I am looking for a GOOD iron works company that I can really trust! ? -

We contacted a few companies but to our amazement, some did not speak english very well and others were good salesmen but had no idea about the meterials that were going to be used, or had no idea of the other options we could have: e.g: steel, brass, copper etc. This is an investment to my home and I am not talking about some $200 gate here, I want the best I can get for my hard earned money! Any suggestions? We live near Imperial Beach so corrosion will be an issue also. |::::|There is a company in Escondido called Metal Amoire (spelling?) on Mission Ave which does awesome work, has quality materials and workmanship. It is worth checking out.|::::|I sent you an email. If you respond i can give you vital info on what to ask and look for when bidding for custom Iron work, especially close to the ocean. I live in LA and design custom higher end gates. You want to find someone who collaborates with your needs and curb appeal of the home. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment