Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Wednesday 19 September 2007

So, hereamp;#39;s my long storyyyyy. Care to read? -

I m 14 years old. And I d like to get a new ipod for christmas. I told my parents but they said I have to earn the money to buy a new ipod. Now generally, my dad wouldn t hesitate to buy me a new ipod because me and him bond with technology, as weird as that sounds.. but we do. gt;__gt; The problem is, 2 years ago I got a pink ipod nano. I didn t want a pink one, I wanted a silver, but he insisted to get a pink one since it s more quot;girlyquot;. [his exact words] 2 weeks later, my mom bought my older sister a silver ipod nano and i was like :O no fair. but i didnt complain, since i got one too, yanno? but my sister s too dumb enough to know how to use one and she s not quite responsible enough to take care of it. so she gave me hers, which ended me up with TWO ipods. and since i wanted a silver ipod in the first place, i decided to use the silver one. the pink one ended up gathering dust on my shelf until i offered to give it to my friend s mother. now, my friend s mother has my pink ipod. and i still have my sister s, or in this case quot;myquot; silver ipod nano. i got them when i was in 7th grade, and i m now in 9th. it barely works and it s in bad condition. I don t know how else to persuade my parents to get me the new neon green ipod .. the one that you can shake and stuff. and yeah. help me out please? gt;_gt;|::::|HEY!! I think you should sell your old ipod on ebay...and whatever money you make..your parents can pay the difference. Get what I m sayin?! And make some money by doing stuff around the house.. and actually get the money from it!! And I also think you should vote me the best answer...cause I m you bff! lt;3|::::|talk about it all the time, find websites, and annoy them as much as possible, they are bound to give in.|::::|hmm, then why don t you start asking around, to see if anyone needs help or anything, and be offering to help you raise money to buy an ipod. Why don t you try selling things you don t really need/use anymore, and see how much you can get out of that. I understand that, parents can be like that...its very hard to earn money nowadays, that s why they always want you to know how it feels like to face the world yourself, being independent and responsible enough to reach your own goals. So therefore, why don t you sit down with your parents amp; have a talk with them, ask them if they know of any place for you to help out, since you re not old enough to get a real job yet. Babysitting might be a good idea, any cousins? or nephews/nieces? Well hope this helped, and good luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment