Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

Help I really need a job but dont know how to ask...? -

Im 14 and really need a job to earn extra money. Theres a weekend job going on at a salon near me but I dont know what to say when i get there. Can anyone help??|::::|I am a hiring manager at a retail store and I know in my state we dont hire anyone under 16 because of the labor laws, at 14 my first job was at a local supermarket. I started as a bagger and moved up to a cashier making decent money the best thing you can do is pull out your local yellowpages and call and see what age they start hiring at. I know in all states its different but in most states you need a note from your doctor saying you can work and a working permit from your school or doctor( I think your parents may be able to just write a note also but I am unsure) good luck :)|::::|If all else fails write a letter to them asking if there are any jobs available!!|::::|Go in and say something along the lines of quot;I m interested in applying for your vacancy and wondered if I could speak to someonequot;.. they will probably get the manager to speak to you or may ask you to fill out an application form. Look smart when you go in and look confident, even if you don t feel it! Also you will need to check with them if you are old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment