Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

I need ways to earn money for Christmas gifts? -

Hi, i m 13 years old and this year my parents said I have to buy everyone s gifts for Christmas with my own money. As of right now, i do not have much and my mom pays me to do chores around the house, but I really don t know if it will be enough ;[ I really want to get things for my friends and family but right now i have lik enought for 2 ppl :p I asked my parents if I could sell all my old clothes that no longer fit on ebay but they don t lik that idea...Do you think you could please help me think of a way to earn money? I tried having a brownie sale with my friend the other day lol we sat there for hours, we got zero customers... :( so we ate all the brownies :D xoxo ~Jamie! :]]|::::|Here are some things I plan to do: *Babysit *Ask mom for a raise *Gradge sale *walk peoples dogs *Flea Markey $$$$$$! *Make and sell cards (If legal) *Be a magitian at a birthday party *Sell purses *And anything else that comes to mind! If you dog walk and babysit for 1 day you might have an etimated $50! And If you earn $50 each day and one day of the week you will have about $350+! Plus your allowance might be $360 plus if you be a migitan they might pay yo $50! And that is about $410! Get everyone small meaningfull gifts like crocs or a friendship bracelet! Good luck!|::::|dog walking, (if you live somewhere cold): shovel sidewalks, (if you live somewhere hot): mow lawns, pick up leaves, offer to babysit|::::|if u get snow. shovel babysit offer to do winter yardwork if u can t sell them on ebay, go to a consiment shop and theyll give u $$. like patos closet!! tag sale |::::|do chores and get a job or my favortie begging

No comments:

Post a Comment