Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

What should some of my New Year Revolutions be? -

I only have one so far: 1. Work on my scrapbook 2 hours a week. I love to earn money and love american girl dolls, but i dont know what some other revolutions should be. I also want to save up for two movies- Cow Belles, and Samantha. Thanks!|::::|Well it really depends. I don t know you lifestyle, but maybe if you tend to spend a lot of AGs could be to save 1/2 or less of ur money u earn. Maybe to treat yourself out, pamper yourself, help out at home more idk!|::::|1. spend more times with ur family and friends. 2. Fit in fitness. 3. get organized 4. Save more energy. 5. Help othes. 6. learn something new. 7. Get out of debt. 8. Enjoy life more. 9. Quit smoking. 10. Quit drinking.|::::|What about creating something, like a decorated picture frame, to sell at a stand at a neighborhood sale or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment