Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Thursday 27 September 2007

How Do U Get Red Ring of Death on XBOX 360? -

I am planning to buy a XBOX 360. Because of RED RING OF DEATH, I am really scared to buy one. Obviously, I don t wanna spend my hard earned money on something that is going to get broken down in 1 year. I heard some rumors that MS(Microsoft) fixed this problem. Is this even true? What should I do? Should I purchase XBOX 360? THANK YOU|::::|Just buy one from Best Buy and fork over the extra bucks and get the 2 year warranty. My friend has this and he can exchange his xbox for a new one anytime he wants.|::::|Well first of all if you do get the red ring of death then they give you a new 360 for free. The way to get the red ring of death is to like play it overnight or for about 8 hours straight it would get the red ring of death. Also, it could get the rrod (red ring of death) if you block the fan ventilator from air.|::::|Its just a system failure. Xbox/microsoft will fix it for free

No comments:

Post a Comment