Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

My brother is a jerk and arrogant person? -

My brother just really bothers me. Here are a couple of things: -We are getting new phones and he wants a $300 Iphone and we are in an economic crisis and he thinks its okay to spend money like that. My dad said we might get one, but I don t want one because its my dad s hard earned money and its a waste of money. -He has no value for money -He is an arrogant jerk who is always being slightly abusive and acting like he s always right -Hes always hitting me and calling me names. -He thinks he s so smart meanwhile, he gets like all F s. -He treats everyone with disrespect -All he does is play XBox all day long and eat food. He just really bothers me with his attitude and everything and my whole family is sick of it. What can we do to make him stop? My mom and dad have tried everything like talking to him about the problem, but hes just rude and mean and he doesn t get it. What she we do?|::::|I m 13 also, my brother is almost 16, so he is 15 right now. I m going through the same thing. You guys will be more than best friends in your late 30 s.... lol. Thats what someone told me. And my mom has told me stories about her childhood, and how they used to be like cats and dogs day and night. (lol) and now they are best friends! And they talk almost everyday! Anyway, that s not going to help u, but all u can do is say that u love him and walk away. (he wouldn t know what to say) And if he says anything else, then ignore him. I HOPE I HELPED!!!!!! xoxo - Jewel|::::|Leave him alone. You can t change people, especially your siblings. If he wants the phone make him pay for it. If he thinks he s better than everyone else just let him try and prove it by himself.|::::|Trust me thats what brothers and sisters are suppose to do. Sounds like a normal brother/sister relationship|::::|Theres something called Karma what goes around come around|::::|Our brothers must be related lol Mines exactly the same I generally find that if i leave him alone he leaves me alone nd u hve 2 pick ur fites u cant pull him up on everything|::::|how old is he?|::::|I hear you!! Sounds like me and my brother. We re not really talking right now because at the last family get-together(Thanksgiving) we both got into it. It s been like that all of our lives, though. I love all of my brothers(I have a total of 4)but I am the closest to the second youngest. Me and him are practically best friends. I know it s hard, but try to find a hobby or focus on something else, if you can. That way you can spend some time away from home and have some positivity in your life. Good luck, and hang in there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment