Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Saturday 15 September 2007

Income Tax for internet business? -

HI, I am running internet business and don t have registered company. That means i am running several blogs and earning money from that. For the earnings, I am using my personal bank account registered in my name and given my PAN card number. This is apart from my regular job which I am getting salary that is tax deductible by the employer. How would I pay the income tax and I am making some expenses also for running my blogs. How would I show that?. I don t have bills for the payment done from my writers and write a blog post. Please guide me on how to properly pay the income tax. I need detailed explanation. If you have any links also send me. I will read it.|::::|Income tax is calculated for April to March. At that period your salary and internet business income added and calculate.You may deduct expenses if proper bills in your name or in your business name.

No comments:

Post a Comment