Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Sunday 16 September 2007

When is it appropriate for a teen to start working, earning monies and NOT getting an allowance from parents? -

When should a kid stop getting a monetary allowance from parents and have to start working in order to buy non important, unnecessary items? You know the things kids want but don t need to survive. The parents will of course still financially provide shelter, food, clothing, health care, etc.|::::|As soon as the state or federal law allows the teenager to. Personally, I don t feel that children should get an allowance. I was raised never getting an allowance. If I wanted to go to the movies or buy something I didn t need, I would ask my parents and they would say yes or no. I got my first job when I turned sixteen, but my state allows children to start working at fourteen (with a work permit and limited hours).|::::|i never ever got allowance my parents say that there is no reason for me to have it. so growing up i always had to ask my parents for money to get me what i wanted, if they would get it for me. and to kinda think of it, i didn t need allowace. i mean i may not always have money to look forward to getting every week. but everything was fine. i got to go places and buy stuff still. If i did get allowence when i was younger i pobably would have spent it on stupid stuff. =p but now that i m a lil older i do need to get a job by sixteen i think most kids should be able to make some money on their own so that s a good age|::::|Around 15/16. That is when you want to start buying more things and go out with friends more. Plus, a 16 year old will get their license and so will their friends and they will be going out more and buying more stuff.|::::|When you get your driver s license you can pretty much get a job because you can now drive yourself.|::::|16. That s the age when you can get a job that pays well (for their age at least) and you become more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment