Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Thursday 20 September 2007

Ways to earn money(8th grade girl)? -

Okay my mom is kinda strict...I want to babysit but she wont let me post an ad on craigslist. She says she doesn t want it to have to be at our house but she doens t want me going somewhere else! So that s out of the question. I wanted to tutor younger kids and that would happen at the library but that just didn t work out. It s a little cold to mow lawns But I really want to earn some money so I can buy gifts but she s not being very helpful! Also, she give s me money for grades and our trimester just ended but she said she would pay me after Christmas! Ugh! I need help PLEASE! And no hooker jokes.|::::|if you know a neighbor that has a younger kid ask them if you could babysit sometime. thats how i got my babysitting job.|::::|Rake leaves, shovel snow, clean up dog droppings... a lot of people will pay to have dog poop picked up and removed, you d be surprised. There is always outdoor work that neighbors will pay for.|::::|Braid Hair Collect Cans Shine Shoes Manicures Work at a swap meet...(they don t care about your age) Design websites Sale something online Clean up for some elderly people |::::|get a paper route or go to your local mall and ask for a job rapping gifts at one of the gift rapping booths|::::|i have 9 laying hen and i sell them at 2.00 a dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment