Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Thursday 27 September 2007

What should my future job be? -

I like computers, but I don t want to be a computer technician or anything, just working with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint and such is good enough for me. I also like history, I m very interested in the Medieval and Renaissance period. I wouldn t like working in a shut office, but I d be okay with working indoors. I hate writing though. I love everything to do with languages and I m planning on maybe earning money as a translator in college or something. (Is there a career in translation?) I also love everything to do with theatre, I definitely want to be an actress in my spare time. But I m not sure whether I should become a full time actress or not.... I might want a job that I can also do from home. I love being at home. I don t know if there s a job for me that would allow me to have spare time as an actress... I m sorry if these are too many details. I currently speak English and Swedish fluently, I can comprehend German and French, and I m learning Japanese.|::::|Du kan kanske bli akademiker inom medeltiden-och ren?ssans-omr?det. Jag vet inte exakt hur mycket skrivande det ?r n?r man ?r akademiker, men... Som ?vers?ttare kan jag t?nka mig ?r ett bra jobb. Har ?ven funderat p? det sj?lv faktiskt. Du kan ju b?de ?vers?tta b?cker och texter till TV-program och filmer. Jag menar, vi i Sverige beh?ver en ?tminstone normalbeg?vad ?vers?ttare som inte ?vers?tter quot;called in sickquot; till quot;ringde in sjukquot;. quot;Sjukanm?lde sigquot; hade liksom passat b?ttre. Ha ha. Om du ?r intresserad av drama s? vore ett yrke som kanske skulle passa dig, dramal?rare. Hoppas att jag har hj?lpt! Och kom ih?g - Du kan bli precis vad du vill!|::::|The part time thing is a problem.....If you are good at picking up languages,,,,,the FBI, CIA and NSA are looking for you....... The one thing you did not mention was money................how much do you want and need...................Toys are nice so are houses and new cars..............most actresses and actors are poor........... spare time .be a bartender........... decide on how important money is now and in the future when you might be responsible for your kids and their lives and education|::::|wow I m impressed with the languages. That should help you a lot in the working field. web designing, audio Video (they film tv stuff and take it home and edit it) look around in those categories history teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment