Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Monday 24 September 2007

Do you make less money on Treasure Trooper if you sign up through a referral link? -

I m relatively sure that it doesn t make a difference, but I wanted to know for sure before I send people referrals. Since the person who refers you makes 20% of what you earn, does that mean you make less or do you still make the same amount of money if you sign up through a referral link?|::::|Look the idiot above me is a lier... At treasure trooper the minimumm payout is $20.00 also. So really it doesn t matter. But referral links do not hurt you. They can help you Well http://www.Treasuretrooper.com/tips is a good site... They have many ways to make money. Personally I have made 200$ and im just 13. So you can doquot; 1. Surveys Every day you can do 2 surveys equaling $1.75 2.Cash offers You may complete offers paying $.50 to $40.00 3. Shopping You get a certain % back for shopping. 4.Referrals Get 20% of what ever they do and 5% of what their referral does. If you want you can be my referral and I can help you. http://www.treasuretrooper.com/380951 Also they have a very active forum and chat-room. For more info go to http://www.treasuretrooper.com/tips Hope you join. I can help you out if you have more questions email me or join with my link and accept contact through treasuretrooper.com. Hope I helped.|::::|I wouldn`t do trasure trooper. Do sites like cashcrate once you get to 20.00 you get payout. Email me i have some other great payout sites. Earn at least 30.00 with me as a refferral and i give away free stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment