Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Thursday 20 September 2007

Ways for 14 year old to make money? -

im 14 and well i am very shy i like kids (my mom wont let me babysit) let alone staying home by myself and well i already checked with paper routes and their are none available around my house and well i plan to use my money to help my mom pay for bills so if i earn the money from her their isnt a point and well ya my mom needs the money and well ya i would like to help her and all of my neighbors are mean to me they dont like me and well i am new to neighborhood and well everyone does their own work|::::|Culver s minimum hiring age is 14 with a workers permit. I called many stores because I am 14 looking for a job. This was the response they gave which makes me happy after looking for so long. Find a local one go online and apply and go in store to apply or call and ask if they are hiring. What I did was Google a bunch of business near my home and found their numbers using Google maps or their sites and I called and directly asked if they are hiring and what age do they hire at. Try local grocery stores, pizza parlors, retail stores, fast food restaurants.|::::|Maybe you could go to Plato s Closest and sell some of the clothes that don t fit you any more. Maybe you could go to a different neighborhood and walk dogs for like $5 every 30 minutes. You could get a permit from your school if you get good grades allowing you to work as a bagger at a grocery store. (:|::::|That s sweet. Explain to a local grocery store your situation and they may let you bag groceries. Best of luck.|::::|go work at a clothing store.|::::|My son put up an add, saying exactly what you have told us. The family needed money, and he wanted to be able to help out. He placed copies in the local laudromats, and handed a copy to the pastor of several nearby church. Calls came in, especially from the churches, who believe in helping those who try to help themselves. Often times it was an elderly person who needed someone to carry in grocery bags to their house. Sometimes an injured person needed someone to walk their dog. Dog walking is an excellent way to earn spending money. Sometimes a house owner needed someone to help with spring cleaning. Another person went on vacation, and asked my son to pick up his mail, while another asked that he stop by every other day to feed and water her birds. Explain your age, and honestly state that you wish to help your mother get along financially, and the people will call. Often, elderly people need help once a week taking the garbage cans from the house to the street. This is an impossible task for many when snow falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment