Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Wednesday 19 September 2007

How do you get quot;Red RIng of Deathquot; on XBOX 360? -

I am planning to buy a XBOX 360. Because of RED RING OF DEATH, I am really scared to buy one. Obviously, I don t wanna spend my hard earned money on something that is going to get broken down in 1 year. I heard some rumors that MS(Microsoft) fixed this problem. Is this even true? What should I do? Should I purchase XBOX 360? THANK YOU|::::|I have a 360 and its had the ring of death 2 times and it works fine. Ring of death is rarely permanent, i got mine to stop by unplugging the xbox or leaving it on for a while. 360 in my opinion is the best console. If you do get the ring of death, you can send it to microsoft and they ll fix it for free and ship it back to you. No, sadly the rumor is untrue, i got the ring of death 2 days ago for the second time, but i fixed it. I really recommend you get a 360 though, better games than PS3 and the Wii in my opinion, and better online play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment