Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Friday 14 September 2007

What should I give my mom for Christmas? -

Christmas is coming by soon and I still need to purchase a gift for my mom. But to be honest I would love to get her a ring with her birthstone but I can t find time to earn the money. Yet I d feel bad not getting anything for her. I ve asked what she wants but she just says quot;A hug would be nicequot; I d rather buy her a gift she can carry with her. Any other affordable gift ideas? Thanks!:D|::::|zales has really cheap pretty good jewelry. they sometimes have a 50% discount. you can also go to jcpenny and macy s and buy her jewelry. |::::|make her some cookies a pie and make your own christmas card as a mom and grandmother I would love just the time and effort you had spent doing that for me its not expensive and its great with a cup of coffee and a gift card is nice also spending time with mom is priceless|::::|you can give her a dress, or a notebook, or something you can afford.It may not be too nice or sooooooo nice but it s a good thing you wanna give your mum a present. Just a little thing that YOU buy, or YOU make, will get your mum touched.:)|::::|well what i do for my mom is just give her a certificate for a spa to give her a break becuase she works 72 hours a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment