Forex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn moneyForex Earn money

Monday 17 September 2007

Jobs for a 11 year old? -

Hello! My 11 year old wants a small job to earn some money. He is going to be takeing the Red Cross Babysitting Corse soon. Please give some jobs for him to do. Would you feel o.k. leaving your kid with a 11 year old for a couple of hours? PLEASE HELP! Thanks, Brenda|::::|It s a good idea to have your son take a babysitting course. Right now he will probably be considered by many parents to be too young to actually babysit... But he could get great practice for babysitting in the future by being a mother s helper. He can watch kids/entertain them with activities/etc while a parent works from home, does household chores, yardwork, etc. It s great experience for actual babysitting in a couple years, but he ll have the reassurance of an adult being there if he needs help.|::::|My 11 year old made over $100 in 5 hours of shovelling snow with his friend, just in our little neighbourhood. I have to admit that I don t think 11 is old enough to babysit on his own, but perhaps he could make a couple of $$$ or just get some experieince and good will walking a younger child to and from school. The course is a good idea however but I don t think he is likely to get hired to babysit on his own for a few more years.|::::|I wouldnt allow a 11 year old boy or girl to watch my kids. The only reason i say that is because in most stays you have to be 13 years old to babysit or even stay home alone. But he could do other things like walking pets, or mowing lawns. Also why not let him do some work around the house and you and his dad pay him.|::::|I would not let an eleven year old watch my children, sorry. The youngest I d go is fourteen. Eleven year olds shouldn t have to worry about jobs. Dog walking and plant watering is one thing, but an actualy job- wait til he s 15 or 16.|::::|[in the summer]Have him mow peoples lawns(: Watering flowers, walking dogs.. [in the winter]Have him shovel peoples driveways/sidewalks. [in the fall]Have him rake peoples leaves (:|::::|I would be worried about leaving my daughter with anyone, actually. He could: baby-sit walk dogs pet-sit water plants|::::|when i was your age, i walked dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment